- S-BOND stays permanently flexible.
- Will Bond Up To 100kg in weight.
- Can be used in the wet & even underwater.
- Does not grow mould.
- Does not require sanding.
- Is VOC free (volatile organic compound).
- Does not require a mastic gun.
- Leaves a perfect bead of polymer every time.
- Can be painted with any type of paint including water-based.
- Bonds Steel, Aluminum, Wood, Glass, Ceramics, Marble, Granite, Copper, Most Plastics
Technology and weathering properties of silicone combined with the adhesive properties of polyurethane created S-BOND hybrid technology. S-BOND No Gun does not require a traditional mastic gun and is filled in a pressure canister making it extremely easy to run an even bead without the hassle of pumping a mastic gun. Unlike a Polyurethane, that uses the evaporation process of solvent to cure, S-BOND cures by moisture that is made up in the air we breathe. This has many advantages in that S-BOND will not leech solvent and in fact, is guaranteed to never shrink or crack again unlike Polyurethane.
S-BOND No Gun White 200ml is perfect for:
- Filling of cracks or holes leaving a repair that will not crack again.
- Sealing bathroom appliances; showers baths, sinks, etc.
- Bonding skirting boards, house number plaques, letterbox, tiles, mirror’s, asphalt roofing, towel rails, coat hooks and more.
- Sealing leaking guttering
- Sealing leaking fish ponds
- Sealing swimming pools
S-BOND No Gun Black 200ml is perfect for:
- Sealing leaking guttering.
- Sealing leaking ponds.
- Bonding loose paving slabs or stones.
- Repairing broken automotive parts.
S-BOND No Gun Clear 200ml is perfect for:
- Sealing aquarium tanks
- Sealing leaking ponds.
Do I need a mastic gun to use?
No mastic gun is required, S-Bond No Gun works using a pressurized canister.
Will S-Bond grow mould once I have sealed the shower/bath?
No S-Bond will stay white but is advised that you clean every so often as soap scum can build over the surface.
How much weight can I bond using S-Bond?
Once cured S-Bond will hold up to 100kg in weight.
Can I use S-Bond as a wall filler?
Yes, S-Bond is great for use as a filler as it always stays flexible meaning it will not crack again unlike a decorators caulk.
Can I use S-Bond in the wet?
Yes, S-Bond can be used in the wet or even underwater.
Is S-Bond the same as silicone or polyurethane?
No, S-Bond is actually a mix of the both and what is called a hybrid polymer. It has all the weathering properties of silicone but also the adhesive properties of polyurethane allowing it to be used as an adhesive and sealer.
Where is S-Bond manufactured?
S-Bond is manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Will the nozzle harden after one use & can I use it again?
All adhesive/sealant based products will dry out over time however S-Bond will not dry out half as fast as a solvent-based product. It is important after use that you leave around 1cm protruding from the end of the nozzle so that it can be removed up to 3 months later from opening to use again.
Is S-Bond safe to use?
Yes, S-Bond has extremely low VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compound) meaning there are such a low level of solvents in S-Bond it is extremely safe to use.
Can I use S-Bond to bond heavy items to a wall?
Yes, S-Bond can be used for this application, however, if the item you wish to affix is heavy and has a poor contact surface area it is advised that either a mechanic fixing or heavy-duty tape is used to hold the item in place whilst curing takes effect.
How long does it take for S-Bond to Cure?
Curing will take approximately 24hrs per 1.5mm bead.
Can I paint over S-Bond when cured?
Yes, you can paint over S-Bond with any type of paint including water-based.
Can I sand S-Bond?
No, S-Bond cannot be sanded. As a filler sanding is not necessary as S-Bond can be spread perfectly smooth with a spreading card.