Ultra Hooks are the ultimate re-usable hook that can be used over and over again. Ultra Hooks unlike adhesive backed hooks secure in place by creating a vacuum against the surface they press against, leaving an incredible 6kg hanging capacity from the large pad hook & 4kg hanging capacity from the small pad hook.
Ultra Hooks adhere to all non-porous surfaces so are perfect for use around the home including kitchens, bathrooms, living areas, bedrooms, garages and more...
Ultra Hooks are also super popular with motorhome and caravan enthusiasts for use within their mobile homes as no drilling or mechanical fixings are required. Even if positioned in the wrong place an Ultra Hook can be simply peeled away and re-positioned as many times as you like.
If over time you have moved your hook into many positions then dirt and debris will start to cling to the hook which will lower its holding weight baring capacity. If this happens you can simply wash your ultra hook under clean water and leave to air dry. Once dry your Ultra Hook will work again like it was new out of the packet.
- Q: How do I move an Ultra Hook? A: Simply peel the Ultra Hook pad from the corner to de-activate the vacuum.
- Q: How strong are Ultra Hooks? A: All large pad hooks can hold up to 6kg and the small pad hooks up to 4kg.
- Q: How can I clean them? A: Simply wash the hooks with clean water and leave to air dry (do not be tempted to dab with t issue or a towel as you could leave particles on the hook doing this)
- Q:What surfaces can I use them on? A: Ultra Hooks will adhere to all non-porous surfaces including veneer wood, steel, aluminium, tile, glass, plastic, marble, quartz, and more....
- Q: Where shouldn't I use Ultra Hooks? A: Never use Ultra Hooks on a porous surface like brick, concrete, emulsion walls as the vacuum effect cannot be achieved if the surface can breathe.